Exercise is defined as any movement that makes your muscles work and requires your body to burn calories.
It Can Make You Feel Happier –
Exercise has been shown to improve your mood and decrease feelings of depression, anxiety and stress.It produces changes in the parts of the brain that regulate stress and anxiety. It can also increase brain sensitivity for the hormones serotonin and norepinephrine, which relieve feelings of depression.
It can help with weight loss –
- Your body spends energy in three ways: digesting food, exercising and maintaining body functions like your heartbeat and breathing.
- Exercise is crucial to supporting a fast metabolism and burning more calories per day. It also helps you maintain your muscle mass and weight loss.
Exercise boost energy –
- A walk may be better than a nap for boosting energy and fighting fatigue. New research suggests regular exercise can increase energy levels even among people suffering from chronic medical conditions associated with fatigue, like cancer and heart disease
Reduce your risk of heart disease naturally –
- Regular exercise is an important way to lower your risk of heart disease. Exercising for 30 minutes or more on most days can help you lose weight, improve your cholesterol, and even lower your blood pressure by as many as five to seven points.
Improve memory,self confidence and strength –
- You may also feel better about your appearance and yourself when you exercise regularly, which can boost your confidence and improve your self-esteem.
- One study found that six weeks of regular exercise reduced feelings of fatigue for 36 healthy people who had reported persistent fatigue